The event is aimed at:
- Experts working in (international) youth work, disabled persons’ organisations, disability assistance, research or administration who are interested in inclusive international youth work
- Researchers, association representatives, policymakers and practitioners who deal with the implementation of the UN Convention in non-formal settings
- All those who helped to shape this project: the members of the international working groups, the expert group and other cooperation partners.
Aims of the event
Presentation of the results and developed tools of the VISION:INCLUSiON project:
Based on the Inclusion Strategy for International Youth Work, different products were developed:
- A support guide for the implementation of an inclusive international encounter, implemented as interactive illustrated story
- Booklet with training modules: “How to set up an inclusive international youth project”, complemented by extensive online material (videos, quizzes, resources…)
The significance of the results within the policy context and for the further development of international youth work are discussed.
Appreciation of the work done:
A large number of representatives of organisations as well as voluntary initiatives from Germany and abroad have contributed decisively to the success of the VISION:INCLUSiON project. They have been involved in the national expert group, in the international working groups or as cooperation partners. They will also play an important role in the multiplication of the developed products.
- Videoconference with up to 100 participants
- Interactive format - All participants can contribute to the event.
- German and English (simultaneous language interpretation)
- English Real time captioning
- German sign language interpreting
Terms and registration
Participation is free of charge. For active participation you need a PC/laptop with stable internet access, camera and microphone. Please get in touch with us if you require any kind of support.
We use the platform "Zoom" for the closing event. Information on data processing can be found in the following document: Data protection information for online meetings, web seminars and online application interviews via Zoom.
As the number of participants is limited to 100, a selection of participants may be made. Deadline for registration is 26 April 2021.
To register, please fill in the online form at https://ijab.de/en/registration-forms/closing-event-visioninclusion.
A confirmation with an access link will be sent out at the end of April.